The Packet+ solution from UK Mail can support both small and large multi-channel retailers who need a cost-effective method to send eCommerce traffic. UK Mail has the knowledge and products to help businesses keep dispatch costs down to a minimum; in fact over 50% of eCommerce mail sent is via free delivery within the UK.
From small independent stores to eBay sellers through to large multi-channel retailers, UK Mail serves them all. Covering domestic and international products and services, UK Mail can support any businesses need to meet the demand of their customers, no matter the selling platform UK Mail creates a robust working partnership with those businesses, allowing them to foster trust and reliability with their customers in turn.
Key service benefits
- National 3-day delivery service
- A variety of I.T. solutions to suit all needs - barcode production not mandatory
- Supports both Large Letter and Packet format items
- All items are fully tracked at item level within the UK Mail network
- MI & Reporting to demonstrate Proof of handover at item level to Royal Mail
- Delivery undertaken by the local Postman
- No signature required - recipients can receive the item whether at home or away
- E-billing invoice reconciliation with Item Level Backing Data
- Self-Serve Customer MI & Tracking portal via UK Mail website (24/7)
- Dedicated and experienced Account Management
To cover off all levels of IT capabilities, UK Mail have created a Packet+ solution; designed to be easy - in some cases with no integration required.
Transparency is vital, so all items are displayed with a barcode and tracking number to ensure complete visibility of all items to the point in which they are handed over to Royal Mail.
Existing DHL Parcel UK customers can quickly and effortlessly access the Packet+ service via existing integration - send a request to email@example.com to have the service activated and start despatching alongside your Parcel traffic today!